OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023 Last Date: The Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023 Session 2023-2025 Panel Will Be Recruited for the Online Facilitation System for the Students’ Presence.
All Eligible & Interested Students may apply online for the Bihar Board Intermediate Admission as per https://ohssbihar.in/ application procedure.
BSEB’s intermediate class admissions 2023 will start in the weeks to come and will be available, on 22 June 2023, for the students who want to take this class.
In which subject matter senior students want to go up into secondary school, based on interests, they have the choice to apply for the session 2023-25 in any stream as the result from a application form provided by the official site: www.ofsssbihar.in 2023.
Bihar School Examination Board has set up an online registration process for students to take admission to online courses at intermediate levels in science, commerce, arts, and agriculture streams throughout all 38 districts of the state of Bihar in colleges and schools officially recognized by the government.
This time (in a total of) 7217 schools and colleges in the state, the three faculties of arts, science, and business, and agriculture will have seats available for a total of 23 lakh 30 thousand.
OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023 Last Date Online.ofssbihar.in
|Post Name||Ofssbihar.in Inter Admission 2023|
|OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023 Start Date||22nd June 2023|
|OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023 Last Date||30th July 2023|
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Admission for||Intermediate (11th) Class|
|OFSS 11th Admission Prospectus 2023||Download|
|System Name||Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS)|
|Streams||Science, Arts, Commerce & Agriculture|
|Academic Session Year||2023-2025|
Students applying from any recognized board of education in India, such as BSEB, CBSE, ICSE, and others, are additionally eligible for a matriculation pass. Furthermore, students who use BSEB, CBSE, ICSE, and other boards to apply to college are likewise provided with an additional chance to submit an application online.
The CBSE and ICSE Board 10th Exam Result has just been announced. Those students currently enrolled in CBSE and ICSE Board can submit an application online when those students are released.
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2023 Form Apply
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of OFSS Bihar www.ofssbihar.in 2023.
- As soon as you go to the official website of Inter admission online 2023 OFSS portal, its home page opens in front of you, you have to scroll down a bit and here you will see a link named Common Application Form for Admission in Intermediate Colleges and Schools.
- After clicking on the link of the Common Application Form for Admission in Intermediate Colleges and Schools, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now the main instructions for filling the application form through OFSS Bihar will open in front of you.
- At the bottom, “मैंने ऊपर लिखी निर्देशों को अच्छे से समझ लिया है एवं मैं फॉर्म भरने के लिए तैयार हूं”, now click on the “आवेदन करने हेतु यहां क्लिक करें” as shown below.
- As soon as you click on the link to apply, the application form Common Application Form for Admission to Intermediate Course Season 2023-2025 opens in front of you, as shown here.
- In BSEB Intermediate Admission Application Form, the Name of the Board from which you have passed the 10th Exam? Please fill the Year of Exam and Roll Number as in Admit Card.
- Here you have to enter your Board Information like BSEB, CBSE, ICSE, etc.
- Now Select your Year of Passing like 2023, 2022, 2021…
- Now Select your Exam Types such as Annual Exam or Compartmental Exam.
- Here Enter your Date of Birth.
- After that, Enter your Roll Code.
- Then, Enter your Roll Number.
- Now Enter Students/Applicant’s Name.
- Here you need to Enter your Father’s Name.
- After that Enter your Mother’s Name.
- Now fill the Details of Marks/Grade Secured in the 10th (matric) Board Examination.
- 6. Record of Educational Institute Last Attended from which you have passed 10th Examination.
- आपने जिस स्कूल से दसवीं की परीक्षा पास की हैं, उसकी विवरण भरें।
- Here you need to Enter your Name of the School.
- Now, Address of the School.
- Now Enter the District in which your School is Located.
- After this, Enter what Year of Joining school.
- Now you have to enter the Year of Leaving from School.
- 7. Personal Details
- Now it’s Time to fill your Personal Details.
- Select your Gender.
- Now Select your Mother Tounge.
- Now Select Nationality.
- Now Select Religion (please note, this is optional).
- Now Select your Blood Group (please note, this is optional).
- 8. Address for Correspondence
- Now it’s time to fill in your Address for Correspondence.
- Select your State.
- Now Select your District.
- Now Select Block/Municipality.
- Then Write your House Number, Street/Village, Post Office, and Police Station Name.
- Now Enter your Pin Code.
- After that, Enter your Mobile Number.
- Then Enter your E-Mail ID.
- After that, Enter your Telephone Number (please note, this is optional).
- 9. Reservation Details
- Now here you have to fill the Reservation Details.
- आरक्षण से संबंधित विवरण देने से पहले यह जान ले की, दी गयी विवरण सही हैं, अन्यधा गलत ठिठरणी देने के बाद आपका आवेदन रद्द किया जा सकता है साथ ही आपके उपर कानूनी कारवाई जा सकती हैं।
- आरक्षित कोटि के अन्तर्गत प्रवेश लेने वाले आवेदक को प्रखंड विकास पदाधिकारी/ अनुमंडलाधिकारी/जिला पदाधिकारी द्वारा निर्गत जाति प्रमाण-पत्र ही जमा करना है और यही प्रमाण-पत्र मान्य होगा।
- दिव्यांग कोटा के आधार पर नामांकन का दावा करने ढाले आदेदक को अपने जिले के सिविल सर्जन/मेडिकल बोर्ड द्वारा निर्गत प्रमाण पत प्रस्तुत करना होगा जिसमें निःशक्तता का प्रतिशत उल्लेखित हो, तथा सिविल सर्जन/मेडिकल बोर्ड द्वारा फोटो भी अभिप्रमाणित किया गया हो। 40 % से कम निःशक्तता वाले आदेदक निःशक्तता श्रेणी में आवेदन न करें।
- कोटा के अन्तर्गत जो आठेदक आठेदन करना चाहते हैं उन्हें मूल आठेदन-पत्र के साथ कोटा आवेदन-पत्र भी ऑनलाइन भरना होगा एवं नामांकन के समय प्रमाण पत्र कॉलेज में जमा करना होगा।
- 10. Now here you have to fill Caste, Abled, EWS Details
|General||Scheduled Castes (SC)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Backward Class (BC)|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)|
- इसके बाद आपको, Specially Abled (दिव्यांग) हाँ/ना में चुनना हैं। फिर EWS में हाँ/ना का चुनाव करना हैं
11. Please Fill the Option of the Colleges & Stream in which you want to Get Admission
- आप ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र के माध्यम से बीस विकल्प विभिन्न कॉलेज में आवेदन दे सकते हैं। अपने विकल्पों का चुनाव अपनी वरीयता सूचि के अनुसार करें। आवेदन भरते समय यह सुनिश्चित करें की जो विकल्प आप पहले भरेंगे उसी के अनुसार आपका चुनाव किया जायेगा। विकल्पों को भरते समय ये सुनिश्चित करें की, आपकी प्राथमिकता सूचि आपके पसंद की अनुरूप हैं। आपके द्वारा भरी गयी कॉलेजों का प्राथमिकता सूचि में ऊपर से निचे के क्रम में आपकी मेधा (अंक) एवं आरक्षण श्रेणी के अनुसार जो सबसे पहले पहला सफल विकल्प जिसमे आपका चुनाव होगा, उस कॉलेज की नामांकन सूचि में आपका नाम आएगा।
- आप न्यूनतम 5 विकल्प एवं अधिकतम 20 विकल्प यहां भर सकते हैं। विकल्पों का चुनाव करते समय इंटर स्कूल या इंटर महाविद्यालयों की सूचि आपके द्वारा चुने लिंग (स्त्रीलिंग/पुलिंग) एवं आरक्षण कोटि (समान्य/ पिछड़ा वर्ग/ अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग/ अनुसूचित जाति/ अनुसूचित जनजाति) के अनुसार ही दर्शाया जायेगा। अगर आपके भूलवश गलत लिंग (स्त्री/पुरुष) या आरक्षण कोटि (समान्य/ पिछड़ा वर्ग/ अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग/ अनुसूचित जाति/ अनुसूचित जनजाति) का चुनाव हो गया हैं। और इंटर स्कूल या इंटर महाविद्यालयों का चुनाव भी कर चुके हैं। तो सुधर करने हेतु, सबसे पहले आपको चुने गए विकल्पों को हटाना (delete) होगा।
After filling in all the details, fill in your preference/choice for enrollment in the school/college, you can choose a minimum of 05 options and a maximum of 20 options.
- Now you have to Click on the Save your Details Button.
- Carefully read all the details filled in the application form. If something is wrong, Correct It.
After filling in all the information click on the submit button. By doing this a preview of the Common Application Form filled by you will appear. If you think that the details shown by you in Preview are correct then click on Confirm button. After clicking the Confirm button, the mobile number will be redirected to the Confirmation Page.
- Keep your User ID and Password in mind when you are registered so that in the future you can log in to the portal again and check the merit list.
- Now you have to enter your personal Email ID & Mobile Number on this page, then click on the button Verify using OTP.
- After this an OTP will be sent to the Email ID or Mobile Number, now as soon as you verify the OTP, OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023 Application Form will open in front of you.
After ensuring the mobile number, you will be redirected to the payment page for payment. Select the method of payment like – Vasudha Kendra, Payment Gateway (Net Banking, Debit Card & Debit Card), etc.
- After that click on the confirm button, and now, a page will appear with all the filled details.
- Now you have to pay the Bihar Board Intermediate 11th Application Fee 350₹/- here, which you will be able to pay through UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- After the completion of the payment process, you will get the Transaction ID. You will get the option to print a copy of the filled application form.
- As soon as your payment is successful, a payment slip will open in front of you, download it and save it.
bihar ofss intermediate 11th admission getmyuni ofss bihar inter admission 2023 last date ofss bihar inter admission 2023 admit card, ofss bihar admission 2023 inter bihar ofss intermediate 11th admission 2023 getmyuni ofss bihar intermediate admission bihar ofss intermediate admission 2023.
Instructions to Fill the Application Form through OFSS Bihar
- Through OFSS you can choose a minimum of ten and a maximum of twenty options in different Colleges or Schools through one application form.
- You can apply through an online application form with twenty options in different colleges or schools. Select your options according to your preference list.
- While filling in the options in the application, make sure that your selection process will be completed according to the option you will fill first. While filling out the options, make sure that your priority list is as per your choice. The first successful option in the priority list of the college or school filled by you, in which you will be selected, your name will appear in the enrollment list of that college or school. You will get the information about this through Email Id, SMS, and the OFSS website.
- For this application, you will have to pay an application fee of 350Rs/-, which can be paid through the following means.
- You can apply through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra and deposit the application fee of 350Rs/- at Vasudha Kendra only.
- Online Payment through Debit Card Online Payment through Debit Card.
- Online Payment through Credit Card Online Payment through Credit Card.
- Online Payment through Online Banking Online Payment through Online Banking.
- Offline Payment through Bank Challan (Offline Payment through Bank Challan).
- To fill out the application form, it is necessary to have a mobile number and e-mail id so that all the information related to your admission will be sent to your Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- The mobile number will be verified through OTP, so before filling out the form, make sure that this mobile number is correct and in service.
- For the application, you scan Your Passport Size Photograph and keep it on the computer.
- After filling out your form, check it on the preview page. After filling in all the information, make sure that all the information entered is correct. Confirm the form only after making sure.
- Keep in mind that without payment the form will not be accepted. Therefore, it is necessary that you must make your payment online or offline.
ofss bihar admission 2023 class 10 ofss bihar admission 2022 class 12 ofss bihar admission 2023 last date ofss bihar admission 2023 10th ofss bihar admission 2022 class 10 result ofssbihar.in inter admission 2023
Process for Bihar Intermediate Admission 2023
If you register at your own school after passing matriculation, then you won’t need to pay the enrollment fee. If you do Intermediate, you won’t have to pay it.
Moreover, Patna DOE has asked all the schools in the state to follow these regulations and implement this, the student must provide this info while completing the OFSS intermediate form, and you will have to make the choice among ten colleges.
In addition to all this, no tuition fee will be charged to SC and ST students development fees i.e. SC and ST students will not be charged admission fees or transfer fees.
OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2023 Selection Process
This Online Facilitation System for Students software will create the final selection list after the students submit their online application form. The Bihar board selection list will be created on the basis of student merit and preference for college selection.
OFSS BSEB Intermediate Admission 2023 Process
- Students need to download their intimation sheet and report requirements on a given date in their college.
- Candidates are required to carry one original document along with the fixed admission fee to the respective college for verification.
- At the time of admission, students bring their colored passport size photographs and other relevant documents.
- Students are advised regarding admission, they can also get information from the college.
If an individual is picked to get his chosen college on the appropriate choice lists on a frequent application, then he can go in to that college. These lists contain important details designated for admission.
OFSS Bihar Merit List 2023
Selected students’ college preferences will be published on the list of colleges offered on the OFSS Bihar portal based on the college merit in First Merit List, Second Merit List, and third Merit List of the BSEB.
College students can download their intimation notice after the release of the names of the people who have been chosen to regulation on the OFSS Bihar Merit List and Pull Off Marks, so they can go to the college they selected.
BSEB OFSS Slide Up Process 2023
The school provided in Bihar Merit does not meet the students’ expectations, at which point they may find paging to alternative school locations. They need to wait for the next drawing for BSE.B merit list 2023.
Bihar OFSS Spot Admission 2023
After all merit lists are released by the OFSS Bihar portal, students have to go through the spot admission 2023 process.
In this process, students can directly take admission in the college by simply downloading their bseb intimation letter 2023.
BSEB Inter Admission 2023 Last Date
|Official Notification 11th Admission Released Date||20 June 2023|
|BSEB OFSS 11th Application Form Start Date||22 June 2023|
|BSEB OFSS 11th Application Form Last Date||30 July 2023|
|BSEB Ofss 1st Merit List 2023 Date||11 August 2023|
|BSEB Ofss 2nd Merit List 2023 Date||2 September 2023|
|BSEB Ofss 3rd Merit List 2023 Date||16 September 2023|
|BSEB Ofss Spot Admission 2023 Date||27 September 2023|
OFSS 11th Admission 2023 Required Documents
|Intermediate Admission Form||Matriculation Marksheet|
|Passport Size Photo||School Leaving Certificate|
|️Roll Number||Caste Certificate (if required)|
|Roll code||Mobile Number|
|️Email ID||Aadhar Card|
Bihar Board will admit all the eligible students who are willing to take admission in arbitration for the academic year 2023-2025 through Online Facilitation System for Students.
Check the above following list to know about the important documents for OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2023 Online.
OFSS Bihar Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The students who wish to apply to the Bihar Board Inter Admission Form 2023 should have passed class 10 Matriculation from recognized board.
This bihar education board can be either BSEB or CBSE or ICSE or any other state board approved by the government.
Bihar Board Inter Class Stream
How to check OFSS Admission 2023 College Wise Seats List
- First of all, you will have a column in the section of “Important Link” given above, you can see the College Wise seat List by clicking on Click Here next to it.
- To see the BSEB Intermediate Admission Collge List, you have to go to the website of OFSS Bihar
- Click on College Information in the menu of the website
- Now you have to open Click On Intermediate Links
- Now a new list will come in front of you for free, you can see your college name and
What is OFSS?
OFSS Bihar stands for Online Facilitation System Bihar for Students.
How can I apply for 11th admission in Bihar?
Click on Apply for Admission to Intermediate College and School.
Fill out the form and upload a photo.
Select the school/college stream in which you want admission.
Click on submit and then an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
Enter OTP and click on submit.